Vacancy: Post Level 1 Lecturer (Temporary0 - Business Studies -
EKURHULENI WEST TVET COLLEGE INVITES QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES TO APPLY FOR THE
FOLLOWING VACANCY TO BE FILLED ACCORDING TO THE CET ACT NO. 16 OF 2006 AS AMENDED.
Post Level 1 Lecturer (Temporary)
- R244 884 – R392 136 per annum, plus 37% in lieu of benefits.
- A National Senior Certificate (Matric);
- National Diploma/Degree in Business Studies (HRM / FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT);
- TVET Education Lecturing Qualification.
- A minimum of zero to two (0-2) years’ experience in the TVET Sector;
- Registered with South African Council for Educators (SACE);
- Moderator and Assessor certificate will be an added advantage;
- Driver's licence will be an added advantage.
- Management Communication / English N4.
- Engage in learning / facilitating as per workload;
- Assess and record the performance of students;
- Manage a learning program;
- Develop the policy for the program;
- Provide guidance on the latest developments on approaches to the program;
Closing Date For Applications:
- 19 May 2023 (Friday);
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Kindly contact the Human Resource Department - Ms MN Phakathi 010 023 3762.
Candidates Are Required To Submit The Following Documents:
- A NEW Z83: Application for Employment Form, effective from 01 January 2021 (those who use the
old Z83 will be disqualified), obtainable from any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form;
- A comprehensive CV with three (3) contactable references, with email addresses;
- Original certified copy of SACE Certificate;
- Original certified copies of qualifications (evaluated by DHET and SAQA, if foreign);
- Original certified copies of academic record/transcript;
- Original certified copy of driver's licence (front and back);
- Original certified copy of identity document (back and front, if a card).
Shortlisted candidates will go through a vetting process (citizenship, criminal check, verification of
qualifications, social media, and credit check).
Applications should be posted or hand delivered to Ekurhuleni West TVET College (Kathorus Campus), Cnr
Poole & Thutong Streets, Katlehong 1457.
Please mark the application with the post title and reference number.
Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates and the successful applicants. Applicants
should kindly note that if no notice of appointment has been received within 30 days of the closing date,
it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO FILL