EWC provides for the following:
- Theoretical training to obtain an N4 Certificate for persons who want to
- Theoretical training for tradesmen, technicians and assistant engineers in
the industry to further their qualification, knowledge and promotion
prospects, e.g. obtaining the N4, N5 and N6 certificates.
- Practical training to non-employed students.
- Engineering Study Courses (N4 - N6) are offered three times annually.
(Two semesters per year.)
The National Diploma is issued subject to the following conditions:
- A minimum of 12 subjects is issued with at least three subjects on N4, N5
and N6 levels, but not more than five N4-subjects.
- At least two N6 subjects that must have bearing on the vocation of the
- 18 Months appropriate practical experience.